Welcome to My Travel Blog!



As many of you know John and I absolutely love, love, love to cruise! In fact we're are so looking forward to our cruise next month on Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas departing out of Ft. Lauderdale, one of our favorite embarkation ports. We usually try to go in a day or two earlier so we can enjoy our favorite restaurant Coconuts. It's a great way to unwind and take in the sights of Ft. Lauderdale before embarkation, plus you get to be some of the first people to board and start enjoying the sights, sounds and flavors the ship has to offer. 

The last time we cruised on the Allure of the Seas was 3 years ago when my hubby surprised me with a 50th birthday cruise and had two of our cruising couple friends meet-up and join us in Ft. Lauderdale, which was also a BIG surprise! We had an amazing time on board the ship and actually didn't get to take it all it had to offer on that 7 night cruise, so this time we will make up for that for sure! 

Many of our friends love to "travel vicariously" through my Facebook and Instragram posts and often tell me they actually save some of my posts to put on the personal "Bucket List" for places to travel, and that's one of the reasons I became an Independent Travel Agent with InteleTravel, a travel agency that has been in business over 25 years!!! So now we really get to enjoy the benefits of being a Travel Agent, and help others make their vacation dreams a reality. 

Some of the areas I will be specializing in will be:

  • Group & Luxury Travel
  • Cruises | Destinations | All-Inclusive's
  • Weddings | Honeymoons | Anniversaries
  • Birthdays | Graduations | Reunions
  • Conferences | Awards | Recognition's
  • Personal & Corporate Travel 

So whether your next trip is near or far feel free to reach out to me and let's chat about your dream vacay... a cruise, all-inclusive, or destination like Disney World, I can make that happen!

Be sure to stay tuned into my blog and follow me on Facebook and Instagram cause later this year we will be joining our great cruising friends on a cruise out of Hong Kong!! Are we excited about that... you betcha!

I look forward to serving you soon ~ Until Soon, Come Sail Away with MeSet Sail with Sheem!

Bon Voyage!

Your friend in travel ~ Sheem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avoid Making These 5 Surprising Passport Mistakes

What's Your Favorite Family-Friendly Cruise Line?